Slammed Society

Rotiform BLQ x 5

This just in from our friends over at Rotiform. This ultra clean E60 5 series BMW sports their latest wheel, the 3 Piece BLQ.

20×9.5 et12 and 20×11 et19 Rotiform Super Concave BLQ.
M-Tech kit with H&R Coilovers

Paul_1

Who's In store?

jpntwn ill

New Stickers Instore

Founded Fatlace in 1999. Lived the Agency life for over a decade and then moved to client side launching the biggest brand Nike has to date, NSW as the Global Digital Lead. Today, he's the Creative Director for Fatlace and clothing line, Illest, overseeing 3 retail stores, and a design studio in California and Hawaii.

1. Vadim
    12/11/2010 at 2:13 pm

concave is NIIIIIIIIICE

2. FlushedOut16
    12/11/2010 at 2:14 pm

That’s a clean bmw, was this taken in british columbia?

3. Jhooks
    12/11/2010 at 3:04 pm

excellent 5 series!

4. chris
    12/11/2010 at 3:27 pm

beautiful pictures really really nice

5. 12/11/2010 at 6:20 pm

Really nice rims. Look great concave

6. Jeremy
    13/11/2010 at 12:54 am

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

The car is and was shot around Seattle and Bellevue!

7. retrospec
    13/11/2010 at 1:21 am

clean car and even nicer setting. wish i could live up there.

8. east808
    13/11/2010 at 3:41 am

awesome

9. AlexanderEr
    13/11/2010 at 4:17 am

I could never understand, why do people install 11J wheels with low offset and do not get the effect of a deep dish. These wheels do not make an extraordinary view. Thay just look ok. I think they must be at least pained.

10. Jeremy
    13/11/2010 at 11:11 pm

@Alexander – Because with current concave technology with MOST forgings the maximum concave that can be reached is 4 inches regardless of offset. The only requirement Is that it just has to be at a certain offset to achieve the 4 inches of concavity.

If I wanted to I could fit a 20×12 in the rear with a healthy offset still. I could also have done a 5+ inch lip on a traditional non-concave wheel. Thinking of painting the centers this summer. I would have done it from the get go but I get tired of setups fast so its a way for me to “keep” the wheels brand new at keeping the cost at minimum from buying new wheels all the time.

• AlexanderEr
      16/11/2010 at 5:16 am

Jeremy
      I didn’t want to offend you. I’m sorry if I did it. I understand what you are talking about. After spoiling 2 sets of wide wheels I was tired of it and used just common … But with the time I decided to have a dish again. 12J +3 … I don’t know why I’m doing it ))) Sorry one more time if I said somethnig wrong.

• Jeremy
        16/11/2010 at 1:17 pm

Oh definitely wasnt offended. Sorry if I came off brash.

I concur about the concavity. It’s one of those things you have to see in-person to appreciate. No amount of pictures will allow you to appreciate.

Truthfully I do miss dish…I too am thinking 20×10 / 20×12 my next setup if I reach that point with my car.