Slammed Society

1963 Chevy Nova Wagon

A project that took Cody Ellis and his Dad 5 years to build, this 63 Nova Wagon from Columbus, Ohio is why we exist. Everything from the suspension, interior, to the motor has been redone and together with black paint and air suspension, this car is perfect. I personally have wanted a Nova ever since my neighbor has been waking me up at 7am with the rumble of his Nova.

It’s great to see these cars on here and hopefully we get more submissions from the many viewers of our site.

This engine is spectacular.

Take a look at this badass shot.

Another look from the front.

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

Snacks

slammedsocietyhawaii2

Slammed Society Hawaii

Founded Fatlace in 1999. Lived the Agency life for over a decade and then moved to client side launching the biggest brand Nike has to date, NSW as the Global Digital Lead. Today, he's the Creative Director for Fatlace and clothing line, Illest, overseeing 3 retail stores, and a design studio in California and Hawaii.

1. 03/02/2011 at 7:14 am

There’s one of these cruising around the fremont/unioncity [bay] area. although i don’t think his engine bay is nearly as attractive.

2. 03/02/2011 at 8:13 am

I LOVE this Mark thank you so much for showing love to all the other forms of slam out there. :)

3. Josh
    03/02/2011 at 9:10 am

Amazing looking Nova!

4. Edgar
    03/02/2011 at 9:39 am

Inspires me to help my dad with his Nova and for him not to sell it. Thanks!

5. Brian R
    03/02/2011 at 10:10 am

Very clean. Nothing ridiuclous, just a straight up clean ass ride. Props!

6. Jarod
    03/02/2011 at 11:55 am

Yeah support the Slammed Society for having domestics in the mix… figure what’s domestic anyways?!? The car residing in the country of it’s origin… whatever

7. 03/02/2011 at 4:06 pm

I really appreciate all these compliments! It just goes to show that being slammed can transcend all different genres, import or domestic…If it’s got a nice set of wheels and is touching the ground it’s cool to me!

8. 03/02/2011 at 8:19 pm

aghhh. my weakness. american muscle and wagons…

9. […] The Nova is on SlammedSociety.com! Posted in Auto by Milk+Syrup on February 6, 2011 What do you get when you combine a streetwear boutique and California car culture? Answer: FatLace.com. With the Fat Lace boutique in SF and their brand new Illest boutique in LA, Fat Lace has created a giant movement called Hella-Flush, consisting of people with interests not only in fashion but in cars as well. In California those two things go hand-in-hand. FatLace features selected cars on their website, and luckily my Nova was chosen for a feature. It definitely makes all the hard work worth it. Like the time we were installing the backseat and I ripped the leather…Anyways, here is the link to the story they wrote on The Nova. […]