Hellaflush

2001 Matte White 325

This is one of my favorite BMW body styles. It’s nice to see them flush.

slammed society

Matte White paint and Carbon roof
SSR vienna kreis
18×8 et12 215/35
18×9 et17 215/40 (Ford purple velvet centres, polished dishes)
Shortened front and rear number plate recesses, smoothed exhaust notch
Porsche GT3 Carbon seats
suede 330mm dished steering wheel

slammed society

slammed society

slammed society

slammed society

Photos provided by Matt (owner)

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

What’s In Store: Nike Zoom Huarache, Toki, & Gato

The X-Factor

Reign

Reign

writing style, form, function, design, music, transpo, wing chun and sometimes travel...

1. craig
    30/04/2011 at 6:44 pm

wow, those wheels just ruin the whole car….

2. 30/04/2011 at 9:57 pm

the car and wheels look great, just not feeling the purple, polished faces would look real nice ;D, but after all it isnt my car its the owners, if he likes it thats all that matters!

3. themuzeR
    01/05/2011 at 1:14 am

the side profile is terribly goofy.

4. S8ENR
    01/05/2011 at 11:23 am

Thanks for the comments, have looked at different wheels but everything has been done to death, and i like the fact im running jap wheels.

• boso_rps13
      02/05/2011 at 12:16 pm

i feel what you’re tryna say but this is a bimmer. go with something baller like chrome or polished face. purple aint workin..

5. Uneek
    01/05/2011 at 9:04 pm

this could’ve been executed much better. maybe 19’s? with polished faces? but as long as the owner is happy with the car, it doesn’t matter.

6. 02/05/2011 at 2:46 pm

Wasn’t this painted with spray paint?
    I actually like the wheels, I reckon seeing it rolling in the sunlight, the purple would look ace.

7. steffan
    04/05/2011 at 3:04 pm

Car looks pretty sweet. I’ve been looking at wheels for my Phaeton and I must stand up in the owners defense and say that a lot of sick wheels look weird (to me) from the side like this. Like the MTM Bimoto wheels in 21×10.5. I think it looks soso from the side but on the car looking at them from any corner angle they look incredible.

those jdm wheels are boss. i think they should re-shoot the car in a nice day time setting. that way the purple on the wheels has a chance to shine and look good with the rest of the car rather than being shadowed by the night sky.

8. Julian
    13/05/2011 at 10:20 am

This car I’m sorry it’s just not cutting it. Looks poorly put together, though it could be the pictures. I definitely don’t think its HF material no offense just my 2 cents. Try a little harder.

9. Dookie!
    14/05/2011 at 3:21 pm

Cars ill wheels are dope…..they just dont go 2gether some ccw’s or some rotiforms would look ill though!