Wiring & Camber Revisited.
Recently, I had the S14 rewired after the last drifting event I did due to a short in the system. I didnt want to but in the end I’m very happy with the decision saving about 30lbs of wires. Crazy how many wires there were behind the dash. My goal for rewiring the car was to make it as simple and basic as possible. No keys, power locks, no heater, AC, and eliminate as much as possible. So I hit up Jei from Blacktrax and after a few IM’s we set on a price and the car was off to Blacktrax.
Today, I picked it up from AKI and was very happy with how it turned out. Its wired like a gokart. Lights, motor, STACK and the basics. Whats cool is the push button start I asked them to install. This car is now finally complete. The only thing I need to do is find a cap for the sunroof.
I also redid the camber putting it to -1 for maximum tire coverage. I’m sure to get more runs with this setup. We’ll see tomorrow as we got invited to drift at Infineon Raceway’s charity car & drift show. By adjusting the camber, I had to unrivet the already 50mm flares and add 4″ spacers so the 18×11.5 -18s can fit very flush.