Z33 meets Greddy Twins
By now the Z33 has been around for a while. Prices are dropping and it seems like every high school kid with 10 grand can pick one up with miles on it and have money left to mod it. We’ve all seen our fair share of them with the usual Nismo or Veilside kits, atrocious wings, and god awful wheels. Which is why I love seeing Ron’s 2003 Track Edition 350z.
Seldom do you see a Z33 that is so well done. It’s not over the top, and it’s got the Go to back up the Show.
Ron fitted a Veilside V1 CF lip to his OEM bumper (painted to match), Shine Auto Spec V skirts, ’06 OEM Bi-Xenon headlights, clear sidemarkers, and Varis CF B-pillars.
In the back we’ve got Top Secret mud guards, Evo-R Blitz spoiler, full emblem deletes and a rear wiper delete.
On to the feet. Ron is fitted with a set of J-Line 6RL3 wheels
Stance GR+ coils provide the drop aided by SPC rear camber arms, toe bolts, and a-arms.
But wait, didn’t you say he was boosted? Yup. Ron’s been running a Greddy TT kit for some time now and is pushing a cool 450whp and 428wtq. Here’s the info:
- Greddy Twin Turbo Kit
- Greddy Emanage Ultimate EMS
- Greddy FMIC
- Greddy Type RS Blow Off Valve
- CJ Motorsports Complete Fuel System (Including new lines, rails, return line, fuel pressure regulator)
- Deatchwerks 550cc Fuel Injectors
- Blitz SBC-iD Boost Controller
- Autosport Wiring Harness
- APS Test Pipes
- Custom 2.5” True Dual Exhaust With Borla Muffler
- All Hot Parts Have Been Ceramic Coated
- Custom Oil Cooler Set Up
- Jim Wolf Technology Clutch
- Jim Wolf Technology Lightweight Flywheel
- Crawford Plenum
- NGK 1 Step Colder Iridium Spark Plugs
- Defi Boost and EGT
- AEM UEGO Wideband O2 Gauge/Sensor
- Greddy Informeter