mainMotorsportsSlammed SocietyStayfresh Crew

Flushed RSX

A holiday weekend always brings faces of family and friends you haven’t seen in a while, and this Fourth of July weekend was no exception.

In the midst of work, a few friends came to visit me at Luscious Frozen Yogurt, and amongst them was Paul San Juan with his flushed RSX. It was slow at the shop, so we decided to close for a bit and head over to Club Auto in San Jose, to take a few photos of the RSX. In case you are wondering he is rocking 18×10 rims in the rear.

lexus

HF Japan | iS350 Life

Picture 2fi

FREE DOWNLOAD/NEW SINGLE: "Make Up Your Mind" by Rhythm Natives out NOW!

Fatlace Crew

Fatlace Crew

Articles by Fatlace Staff and Editors.

At first glance, Fatlace is your typical shop with dope beats, comfy sneaks and kids from car meets but stay a while and discover the details that set this place apart from your usual street boutique. Chill with the crew, grab some free candy and enjoy the exquisiteness that is The Paddock. You can also check out our online emporium where we carry all of our latest product.

1. 05/07/2011 at 11:42 pm

Aren’t those XXR 521s?

• 06/07/2011 at 1:12 am

yes they are.

• 06/07/2011 at 12:57 pm

Nice setup. But I thought Fatlace doesn’t post pics of cars with cheap wheels from companies like XXR, Rota, Drag, etc.?

2. Drewski's
    06/07/2011 at 10:20 am

what is the F/R offset?

• 06/07/2011 at 10:49 am

According to Mr. San Juan, offset is 25 for the rear and front.

3. Drewski's
    06/07/2011 at 12:07 pm

Thanks!

4. AJ
    06/07/2011 at 12:49 pm

We need more PICS!!

5. Joe
    06/07/2011 at 8:22 pm

Weak!!! Only Front Lip, come on, I have seen better RSX than that,just my opinion.

6. That Guy
    06/07/2011 at 9:33 pm

Typical stock Honda slammed on rep.s as usual, nothing special. Too much of a stretch and too much gap. Since money was already wasted, why not some spacers to close the gap atleast, fenders are already rolled and car is not that heavy to bounce so slight chance of rubbing.

7. themuzeR
    07/07/2011 at 12:12 pm

yeah, you are THAT GUY right now

8. Montreal e36
    07/07/2011 at 7:29 pm

Fail! why would you feature a car with reps, this site has been going downhill since its redesign last year, what gives ? I only expect the best from HF/Fatlace/Slammed society, why the dissapointment? there is nothing unique about this and has failed to execute a proper stance. No offense to the owner but this rsx doesn’t deserve this type of exposure. I personally like rsx’s so nothing against the make. Sorry don’t really mean to be hostile, but thought I’d put you guys on check. /rant

-Mike

9. beastin
    08/07/2011 at 2:56 pm

I agree. fail. nice car but there are way better stanced rsx than that.

10. MatthewN
    08/07/2011 at 9:59 pm

“In the midst of work, a few friends came to visit me at Luscious Frozen Yogurt, and amongst them was Paul San Juan with his flushed RSX.”

Idk why everyone is hating. For a spur of the moment photoshoot with some buddies, I think this is an ok feature. It’s not like a huge article or anything, just a quick little tidbid and some nice eye candy to sweeten the day. I like it. No it’s not the best RSX out there and it’s not necessarily pushing any boundaries… But does anybody have any idea what it takes to get 10″ wide wheels on a Honda? Quit your belly-acheing and appreciate a clean, well maintained car. It was just a quick tidbit for goodness sake.

Andrea, I love the RSX and i also love these quickie articles. Keep up the good work.

-Matt