Enclosed is the third color scheme for the Cinelli MASH Bolt series. This frameset marks the return of the original Bolt geometry— preferred by some of our long distance riders and racers for its more comfortable approach. Built with the same solid Columbus Airplane construction and finished with a tonal silver top coat. The graphic palette draws its inspiration from historical Cinelli colors brought forward onto a modern street racer.
- Columbus Airplane Supersection 7005-T6 aluminum frame construction, with steel inset horizontal track dropouts, and 120mm spacing.
- 1-1/8″ Columbus Straight Carbon color matched, carbon/aluminum (blades/steerer) fork with 35mm rake and an integrated headset. Our fork offers a unique punch through brake hole available.
- Color: light silver on dark silver.
- Sizes: 48cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 58cm, and 60cm
- Weight frame/fork: 2050g at 53cm
Cinelli Mash frame set includes headset, Cinelli seat clamp, and replaceable stainless steel dropout inserts.
Sizes available, and ready to ship THIS WEEK, or come into the shop Saturday, and build yours right here in San Francisco. The first batch is limited in this first delivery, but this bolt frame will be available throughout 2012.
$875.00 USD / Get it here.