EventsStayfresh Crew

Orange October

Sorry for the late posting this week folks!
If you’re from the Bay then you’ll understand that this past week was VERY EVENTFUL to say the least.
With getting some extra baseball in and a GIANT parade to complete it…October was definitely orange (and black).

Thank you GIANTS for another winning season.  Cuz we are the champions…AGAIN!

Gettin’ in some weekend good good with the bestie at a local hot spot.
Powder Keg Pub
Delish!Tuna Melt and Blue Cheese FriesCrab LouiePorch winosMy girl with the sickass twists.
Before…

…and after.Team colors.  I’m ready Freddy!Winner winner Tiger dinner!Time to pop the Veuve!On our way to our 2nd parade in three years!Traffic jam!I spy with my little eye…
Santa!
Happy Halloween!!!

The force was with us.

P.S. Now it’s full time football.
Niners @ Cardinals
24-3
Taking us to 6-2 for the season.
Hope you got some rest this week boys.
Let’s bully some Rams come Sunday.
#ninergang

Behind the Build: Scosche x Alpinestars Subaru STI

Aloha Stay Fresh Crew

christine

christine

Co-Owner/Designer/Cultivator of MaryJane Clothing. 1970’s baby, Cali grown lady. Belle on the beach, bunny in the snow. Fast lane, fast cars. Been there, done that. Got the bounce to the ounce, spittin Strictly Business lyrics. I beez the sweetest of the cream, the brightest of the beam, the best in the West, hella irie honey...one love and stay blessed. So if you don’t know...now you know!

1. Chuck D
    05/11/2012 at 8:13 pm

Thank you… I enjoy your posts. It takes me back to the city. I grew up in SF then moved to LA. I miss the city everyday… Lovin the Giants & they way they did it. Niners for life. Sucka Free.

• 08/11/2012 at 10:33 am

Love hearing from my readers! Thanks Chuck D. I do it for my born and raised Bay family. Never underestimate a Bay grown heart. Now let’s get trophy #6!!!

2. 15/11/2012 at 2:26 pm

Did not get to attend the parade. Did go to AT&T Park for playoff game 1 and have been a subscriber to MLB.com to watch the Giants since the 2010 playoffs. Also Cali born and raised here. For me, you captured the celebration, parade, and orange october well. Thanks, gave you a link for the “We are the Champions” video over at my blog: http://www.givemeamomentblog.blogspot.com

Go Giants, 2013 !!

• 27/11/2012 at 7:39 pm

Glad I was able to make you feel as if you were at the parade yourself. As you can probably tell we’re pretty die hard SF fans. Still reeling from our GIANT win that’s for sure! Another SF dynasty in the making!

3. 17/11/2012 at 8:46 am

The championship parade photos caught me up from missing the 2010 and 2012 WS celebrations in person. And thanks so much from this reader for including the great “We are the Champions” video production — loved it! Life long SF Giants fan here with the personal opinion: Bruce Bochy IS a Hall of Fame manager — the 2012 post-season simply PROVES it

!!

• 27/11/2012 at 7:41 pm

It’s all about the team…from the bat boys to upper management to the FANS themselves! That is why we are the champions…AGAIN!