Every Day Carry, Edward Lee of Mackin Industries
I’m sure alot of you wonder what some of us industry folks carry in our pockets. Well, I’ll be bugging some friends in the industry, taking photos throughout the year, and emptying out their pockets to show the world what these guys have in em.
First up, Edward Lee of Mackin Industries. Yup, that Mackin. The ones that bring you all the JDM Goodies to keep your cars looking fresh. Thanks Eddie for your contribution and I’ll be reaching out to many of you soon.
1) Apple Iphone 5 – My workhorse – Mainly emails and texts for days. Hardly
anytime for games although I will indulge once in awhile – def need for news
updates, photo’s, etc..
2) LV Wallet – I don’t remember how long I’ve had this – It’s old and beat
up but has served me well. As long as I don’t lose it – it will stay with
me. Holds all of my essentials – money, ID, CC’s etc.. It’s been through a
lot of battles lol.
3) LV Business card holder X Business cards – I always keep these around
just in case you need to whip it out to work on a deal.
4) I always have some type of lip balm – right now I have EOS – works the
best – but sometimes it looks like I’m terribly excited to see people if its
sitting the wrong way in my pocket. Keep it up stud!
5) Nike Fuel Band – I’ve gone through 3 of these already – great reminder
that I should keep active which I do.
6) Keys – I like to keep life simple and not carry too many EDC’s – key for
home, key for work, key for the car I’m driving and a mini flashlight just
in case. Maybe I should get a knife. Nah.