Graphic Design Intern Wanted
Illest is looking for an upcoming graphic designer who wants to have a jump-start their career path. He/she has great initiative and capable of working independently, speaking visually through his/her designs. This intern will assist on creating various graphics for social media marketing campaign, assist on the design and production of materials made in-house. He/she will be given the opportunity to also take on design and production duties at Fatlace Design Studio.
– Eager to shape and contribute to the image of The ILLEST Brand
– High interest in advertising, marketing and branding
– Up to date with current design trends
– Keen eye for typography and layout
– Can manage multiple projects at once
– Great understanding of the printing process (Overprinting, manual trapping, etc)
– Familiarity in managing social media – Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter
– Great dexterity in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
– Preferred but not required skills: Illustration, HTML5/CSS3, Photography, copywriting
– Can work in-house
– Working towards achieving a degree in design or other related field of studies (AA/BA)
800 S. Amphlett Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94402
When applying, please attach your cover letter, provide a link to your portfolio, and indicate your availability.