HellaflushStayfresh Crew

Hellaflush Japan Video

So here it is.. Hellaflush Japan Video. Thanks for Phillip from iPhilms and everyone who made it out to the event to make this video spectacular. Make sure to check out all our Hellaflush events (Osaka, Tokyo, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, & the US) as we’ll be coming back strong in 2012 with a new dedicated site just for Hellaflush.

Also, a reminder… We’ll be having our first ever BOOTH at Tokyo Autosalon this coming January. Please come and check it out and see what we have to offer. More to come on TAS2012 soon!

HellaFlush Japan from iPhilms on Vimeo.

Mary J. 411

What's the 411?

9_LP_guardian_detail_em

The Little Printer that could..

Founded Fatlace in 1999. Lived the Agency life for over a decade and then moved to client side launching the biggest brand Nike has to date, NSW as the Global Digital Lead. Today, he's the Creative Director for Fatlace and clothing line, Illest, overseeing 2 retail stores, and a design studio in California and Japan.

1. byran scott
    01/12/2011 at 3:04 am

Sweet for man. Love the 80-81 wagon (red) and the rwb porsches. Nice work FATLACE!!!!

2. 01/12/2011 at 6:49 am

Well that was just awesome! Iphilms does it again!

3. HEcreated
    01/12/2011 at 3:04 pm

Impressive coverage Iphilms!! Just wondering what the songs (artist and title) are? Thanks!

• 01/12/2011 at 7:53 pm

if you click on the vimeo link on the video it will open the video directly… he posted the titles there

4. 03/12/2011 at 8:04 pm

Dope video! Looked like an epic event. Aiden has me replay it 3 times in a row, haha. Wish I was there. Ending was sick. The rebel style drifting reminded me of the 360VM days. Next event should have a skid pad. (makin it rain w/ lanyards, woah!)

5. joshg51
    03/12/2011 at 8:29 pm

those drifters are sick

6. […] For complete article see FATLACE […]

7. 05/12/2011 at 7:01 am

Great video…I need to go to the next one!

8. […] Australia, New Zealand and the U.S. Song: Mindwall – Towa Tei ft. Miho Hatori [ via: fatlace ] #dd_ajax_float{ background:none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF; border:1px solid #DDDDDD; float:left; […]

9. Animator480
    05/12/2011 at 9:25 pm

I know there were alot of sick cars out there, but what i wanna know is what kind of truck was that with the DJ stand? I can use one like that around the shop.

10. 07/12/2011 at 8:17 am

Hey, what happened to the footage of the drifting at the end? I wanted to give you guys credit for reminding me that G35 sedans were offered in 6speed manual and they can drift, so now I’m selling my 240’s and upgrading my game! But that footage is gone… =\