Following a successful year under the name Slammed Society, Fatlace is proud to announce this year’s tour—Offset Kings. Offset Kings will end its series of shows for the year, featuring the Final Round of the Proline Drift Series! Come and join us for the last Offset Kings showcase for 2014 and watch drifters battle head to head to win the Proline Drift title!
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014
Guam International Raceway
15, Yigo, Guam
Staging: Saturday, December 6, 2014 – Roll in begins at 00:00AM, so please arrive on time. Drivers must have their tickets ready before staging. Printed tickets and tickets displayed on smart phones are both acceptable, as long as the QR Code is visible. If you are a part of a group and would like to be staged next to each other, please roll in together and our staff will do their best to accommodate you.
Ticket Information: Payment covers admission for the car and driver for the Offset King showcase. Additional passengers and attendees must purchase a separate spectator ticket.
Vendor Booth Information: Booth space with selling privileges will be made available on a first come first serve basis! Please see below for further vendor details and register soon to secure your spot!
10x10ft. Booth Space
- 2 Event Passes
- 1 Display Vehicle (Promotional purposes only. Vehicle will not be judged in the showcase.)
10x20ft. Booth Space
- 4 Event Passes
- 2 Display Vehicles (Promotional purposes only. Vehicle will not be judged in the showcase.)
20x20ft. Booth Space
- 6 Event Passes
- 3 Display Vehicles (Promotional purposes only. Vehicles will not be judged in the showcase.)
- Optional – Tent Rental (20×20 ft.) – Additional $175.00 on top of registration price. Includes weights, setup, breakdown, and lighting. If interested, please contact us and state your required tent size. We will make arrangements and invoice you for the total cost via PayPal.
20x30ft. Booth Space
- Covers admission for 4 crew members.
- Allows for 1 support car in booth. (Car is for display purposes only and will not be judged in the showcase.)
- Optional – Tent Rental (20×30 ft.) – Additional $225.00 on top of registration price. Includes weights, setup, breakdown, and lighting. If interested, please contact us and state your required tent size. We will make arrangements and invoice you for the total cost via PayPal.
Disclaimer: *Booth registrations are allowed only the specified number of vehicles per booth size. Display vehicles will NOT be judged and are for promotional purposes only. This registration fee will only cover OKGU admission for specified amount of people. Additional passes are $10.00 each ($11.20 with fees).
**Booth space packages do not include any promotional mentions or banner spaces at the event grounds. Signage is limited to booth space. Tent, lighting and electrical outlets are not included unless specified and coordinated with organizers (Additional cost may apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Vendor Booth Staging / Set-Up: 8:00AM – 10:00AM
Crew must be present at the time of booth check in/set up. Please arrive on time. Entry is not guaranteed if you are late. NO REFUNDS!
Event Schedule: TBA. Schedule is also subject to change.
Saturday, December 6, 2014
00:00 AM— Vehicle Roll In
00:00 AM— Vendor Roll In
00:00-00:00 AM — Booth Set Up (Staff Only)
00:00 AM — Gates Open
00:00 AM — Judging Begins (Classes: Slammed, Classic/Muscle, Race/Track/Drift, VIP, JDM, VW, Mini Truck, Motorcycle/Scooter, Hellaflush)
00:00 PM — Check your car for ‘winner sticker’.
00:00 PM — Awards Ceremony
ROLL IN MAP: TBA