Following a successful year under the name Slammed Society, Fatlace is proud to announce this year’s tour—Offset Kings. Offset Kings will end its series of shows for the year, featuring the Final Round of the Proline Drift Series! Come and join us for the last Offset Kings showcase for 2014 and watch drifters battle head to head to win the Proline Drift title! Our event will also feature a Graffiti Competition, the Illest B-Boy Battle, and our very own Illest Guam Model Search!
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014
Guam International Raceway
15, Yigo, Guam
Staging: Saturday, December 6, 2014 – Roll in begins at 9:00AM, so please arrive on time. Drivers must have their tickets ready before staging. Printed tickets and tickets displayed on smart phones are both acceptable, as long as the QR Code is visible. If you are a part of a group and would like to be staged next to each other, please roll in together and our staff will do their best to accommodate you.
Ticket Information: Payment covers admission for the car and driver for the Offset King showcase. Additional passengers and attendees must purchase a separate spectator ticket.
Vendor Booth Information: Booth space with selling privileges will be made available on a first come first serve basis! Please see below for further vendor details and register soon to secure your spot!
10x10ft. Booth Space
– 2 Event Passes
– 1 Display Vehicle (Promotional purposes only. Vehicle will not be judged in the showcase.)
10x20ft. Booth Space
– 4 Event Passes
– 2 Display Vehicles (Promotional purposes only. Vehicle will not be judged in the showcase.)
20x20ft. Booth Space
– 6 Event Passes
– 3 Display Vehicles (Promotional purposes only. Vehicles will not be judged in the showcase.)
– Optional – Tent Rental (20×20 ft.) – Additional $175.00 on top of registration price. Includes weights, setup, breakdown, and lighting. If interested, please contact us and state your required tent size. We will make arrangements and invoice you for the total cost via PayPal.
20x30ft. Booth Space
– Covers admission for 4 crew members.
– Allows for 1 support car in booth. (Car is for display purposes only and will not be judged in the showcase.)
– Optional – Tent Rental (20×30 ft.) – Additional $225.00 on top of registration price. Includes weights, setup, breakdown, and lighting. If interested, please contact us and state your required tent size. We will make arrangements and invoice you for the total cost via PayPal.
Disclaimer: *Booth registrations are allowed only the specified number of vehicles per booth size. Display vehicles will NOT be judged and are for promotional purposes only. This registration fee will only cover OKGU admission for specified amount of people. Additional passes are $10.00 each ($11.20 with fees).
**Booth space packages do not include any promotional mentions or banner spaces at the event grounds. Signage is limited to booth space. Tent, lighting and electrical outlets are not included unless specified and coordinated with organizers (Additional cost may apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information).
Vendor Booth Staging / Set-Up: 8:00AM – 10:00AM
Crew must be present at the time of booth check in/set up. Please arrive on time. Entry is not guaranteed if you are late. NO REFUNDS!
Awards & Categories:
We will be awarding 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for the following showcase categories: Slammed, VIP, Race/Track, Classic/Muscle, JDM, V-Dub, Mini Truck, Bike, and Tuner.
One winner will be awarded a trophy for the following showcase categories: Best of Show, Best Crew, Hellaflush.
One winner will be awarded a trophy for the following competitions: Graffiti Competition, Illest B-Boy Battle, AN Films Award.
Saturday, December 6, 2014
8:00 AM — Vendor Roll In
9:00 AM — Vehicle Roll In
8:00-12:00 PM — Booth Set Up (Staff Only)
2:00 PM — Gates Open
3:00 PM — Showcase Judging Begins
7:00 PM — Check your car for ‘winner sticker’.
9:00 PM — Awards Ceremony
ROLL IN MAP: TBA
ILLEST GUAM MODEL SEARCH 2014: We’re on the lookout for aspiring female models in Guam! Register now for our Illest Guam Model Search and get a chance to be featured in an upcoming Illest Lookbook! Eligible/Accepted registrants will also get free admission to Offset Kings Guam! Come hang with our crew at the Illest booth to chill and for a Meet & Greet with event-goers!
Ticket Information: We will confirm your registration via email update. On the day of the event, please bring the print-out of your ticket as well identification!
Disclaimer: Must be 18 years or older to register. Identification will be verified at the event. All registrants will be screened ahead of time for authenticity, and only eligible/accepted registrants will qualify for entry. We reserve the right to cancel registrations after we’ve reached capacity. Participants consent and agree entirely with event waiver upon sign up.