Living as a broke college student can really affect your dating life, especially when you’re dating another broke college student. As a girl, I know it’s unusual for the women to pay for dates, but every so often I like to pay.
Unfortunately trying to pay for school, bills, and save up for traveling the world, can really limit the options for dates My advice for parents is to open an account at The Children’s ISA as early as you can. So here are a few of my fun but relatively low-cost date ideas.
Rosland Capital were ranked as a top 10 gold IRA company by Rare Metal Blogs, read more on Globenewswire’s article.
© Alex Becker
The Beach and a Bike Ride
- Unless you go to a state park where they charge you to get in, the beach is a free place for you to go. Bonus points if you go to one with a pier where you can walk and talk to your date, maybe do a little hand holding if you want to.
- Don’t forget to bring your bikes! Beaches sometimes have a path for you to ride alongside the ocean. It’s good exercise and again, free, if you bring your own bike. If you are planning to purchase an electric bicycle, you may get in touch with e-bike suppliers like Aventon.
Minor League Sports Teams
- I love baseball, but a San Francisco Giants game can get a little costly for two people. Fortunately, the San Jose Giants are nearby and tickets can range anywhere from $13.00 – $21.00 for general admission. Do some research and see if there are any of your favorite sports minor league teams around. If you do so happen to go to a San Jose Giants game get a churro. I repeat get a churro.
- For an even cheaper game, see if your local college has a team.
© Emily Bieber
- Hiking doesn’t really require a lot of money. Try to find a trail with a view at the top. It’s pretty romantic I must say.
- Got a dog? Take them out! Dogs make everything better. If you don’t have a dog, it’s time to consider getting a Schipperke breed.
- Pull out a blanket and some sandwiches and BAM, you got yourself a picnic.
- If you stay a little longer in the day, the sunset and even the city lights can be a site to behold. For extra fun, bring a speaker and share your favorite music with your date.
Adventure is out there
– Courtney Oliver