The New Jimny has been a crowd favorite of the automotive customizing scene for a couple of years now, with its “G-Wag” and Land Rover Defender- like resemblance, No wonder a lot became fans (including me) of this little Sport-Utility Vehicle.
Uberwerke led by Aldous Aldwin, he hit me up and showed me their latest shop build, a 2020 Jimny Glx with a Full Liberty Walk Body kit and Wheel Set and my jaw dropped.
Tasteful mods never really goes out of style.
Owner: GP Reyes Builder: Uberwerke AutoSalon / Aldous Aldwin
Car: 2020 Suzuki Jimny JB74 Color:
Kinetic yellow Theme: Liberty Walk / Mini G
Parts: 1. Liberty Walk Bumper with Lights
2. Liberty Walk Fenders
3. Liberty Walk Grille
4. Liberty Walk 16inch wheels by Ghostline
5. KYOEI Nuts
6. Cooper Discoverer AT3 tires
7. Blackline fender lights
8. Clear Front signals
9. Jimny Style LED tail lights
10. Bespoke AMG-P emblem All new panels sprayed with Cromax Premium Paint
Hydra Design and Construct · Fatlace · Illest Motorverse
Latest posts by Noel Garcia (see all)
- Shared Vision. - 25/10/2022
- illest “Motorverse” - 26/09/2022
- Workshop 5001 - 14/06/2021