Jason Whipple, partner at Rotiform, shows us what his daily essentials look like. I personally am interested in the whiskey he drinks in the flask as well as the 1969 Vintage Speedmaster. Very nice. If you don’t know what Rotiform is, get to know it here.
1. Custom engraved [stmblrs] whiskey drinking club flask. When traveling to far off lands, sometimes you need a little “pick-me-up”
2. Dean leather bi-fold minimal wallet, hand made in LA http://dean-accessories.myshopify.com/
3. IC Berlin “nameless5” hinge-less glasses. Lightweight German engineered awesomeness. I cant see without them.
4. Omega Speedmaster Professional “Moon watch” – original issue given to me by my grandfather which he bought in 1969. I love this watch, and I will pass it to my son on his 18th birthday.
5. Benz key on a MAKR leather key fob
6. Shop and house keys on a Ground Control combo keyfob. This thing will adjust Koni shocks AND open beer bottles!
7. Overworked iphone 5s
8. Business cards, still a great networking tool.