After a couple buyers backed out last minute and a jackass on eBay (yes you – k20a97) said his nephew accidentally pressed “Buy it now,” (even though there is a two-step confirmation process) the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe I built is still for sale. This project car is one of my best builds including a ton of high quality parts and one of a kind modifications. Plus it only has 850 miles. If you’re asking why I’m selling it – I’m basically looking to free up parking space, the marketing promotion for this project car is complete as I focus on the current project Sonata, and will use the cash for my upcoming wedding.
Below is more information:
Asking $34,000 obo. Serious inquiries only. If interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a one of a kind vehicle that was mainly used as a show vehicle in great condition with very low miles (850 miles). Can be daily driven or showcased at car shows. The beauty is in the details as this vehicle has received unique and high-quality modifications from top aftermarket brands including a custom one off metal widebody, custom forged MORR wheels, Atlantis Blue paint, Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit, KW Coilovers, ARK Performance exhaust, Recaro Sportster seats with matching painted backing and re-upholstered in black leather and suede to match the seats (R-SPEC models traditionally come in red leather), a full Alpine Electronics audio system complete with navigation head unit, and much more. Modifications and aftermarket parts are worth over $25,000 alone.
The vehicle was featured in Super Street magazine and other media outlets as well as has been shown across the country at various auto shows with Hyundai Motor Company.
This car has been garage kept and transported with enclosed trailers. Never raced or taken to the track. There has only been one original owner and the car has a clean title.
Serious offers only. Not accepting trade. Deposit required. Payment must be received in full to pick-up vehicle. Cash or cashier’s check only. Buyer to pay any shipping, registration, etc costs associated.
Full List of Modifications
· AEM Cold Air Intake
· ARK Performance Exhaust
· ARK Performance Turbo Downpipe
· Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Kit w/ 15″ Caliper
· KW Coilovers Variant 3
· Whiteline Sway Bars
· ARK Performance Strut Bar
Wheels & Tires
· MORR MonoForged VS52 Concave Wheels 19×10 F and 19×12 R in Mystic Black
· Toyo Tires Proxes T1R 285/30 ZR19 and 325/30 ZR19
· Muteki sr35 Lug Nuts
· TS Designs Metal Fender Flares designed by Jon Sibal
· BASF Atlantis Blue Metallic
· APR Carbon Fiber Splitter
· Seibon Carbon Fiber Side and Rear Lip Kit
· The Retrofit Source and Retrofit House Custom JP Edition Headlights with VLEDs
· Recaro Cross Sportster Seats w/ custom matching BASF painted backs
· Katzkin Re-upholstery leather and suede in black. (RSPEC traditionally comes with red leather seats)
· Takata Drift III Harnesses
· Custom Harness Bar
· Alpine Electronics System built by BP Auto Sound
1. Alpine INE-W927HD Head Unit
2. Alpine SPR-60C Component 2-way Speaker System
3. Alpine SWR-T10 10″ Thin Subwoofers (2)
4. Alpine MRX-M55 Mono Power Amp
5. Alpine MRX-F35 4/3/2 Channel Power Amp
· Scosche Electronics
1. Accumat HyperFlex Sound Deadening
2. EFX Elite Series Braided Multi-Core Interconnects
3. EFX Speaker Wire
4. EFX Amp Power Kit
5. EFX Ground Distribution Block
· Kinetik Power Supply and Battery
· V-LEDs Lighting