Miss our contests? Well, we’re bringing them back and giving out tons of prizes to our lucky winners!
Contests will be posted on either @illest or @fatlace and sometimes even on @hellaflush! We highly suggest following us so you don’t miss out!
• • • PREVIOUS CONTEST • • •
Contest: Hellaflush has teamed up with VIAIR and we want you to SHOW US YOUR WHEEL GAP! Post up a photo of yourself next to your car, pointing out the gap between the tire and fender, and use the tag #hellaflushME for a chance to win a VIAIR 444C Dual Pack! Be sure to also follow both @viaircorp + @fatlace Instagram accounts! Bagged? Static? Or not quite there yet? That’s okay by us! This contest is open to everyone!!!
• • • CONTEST TERMS & GUIDELINES • • •
1) All Instagram submissions must be original and current. We will only accept original photos/videos that are taken and posted within the contest submission dates. Any photos/videos taken prior to the contest and web images/videos will be automatically disqualified from the contest.
2) You must follow the requested Instagram accounts as seen on the caption! — @viaircorp|@fatlace
3) Remember to use the hashtag ( #hellaflushME) associated with the contest! Hashtags will help us keep track of submissions.
4) Please make sure your Instagram account is set to “PUBLIC” so that we can view your submission. Submissions uploaded on private accounts are not visible to us.
5) The contest winner will be announced on all related Instagram accounts and the ‘Fatlace Social Media Winners’ page in order to avoid any confusion. A) Winner must contact us immediately after the announcement — firstname.lastname@example.org B) Winner must also choose a shipping address within the contiguous United States.
6) We will verify that the winner has complied with contest rules. Participants who do not follow these guidelines will be automatically disqualified.
Prize: VIAIR 444C Dual Pack
Start Date: 12:00 PM Pacific Time – October 1, 2014
End Date: 11:59 PM Pacific Time – October 31, 2014
Winner Announcement: 12:00 PM Pacific Time – November 3, 2014