To say that I’m obsessed with Harry and Meghan’s fairytale wedding is putting it lightly.
- Yes, I got up at 3:30 am to watch every fascinating detail…live.
- Her dress was everything and more. Simple, modern, clean and classic. A truly unforgettable and iconic look that will now live on, in history.
- The ceremony was beautiful in every way, from the flowers, to the combining of royal tradition with American and black culture – groundbreaking and representative of the world we live in today.
- How very much in “love love love love love” the couple are, can be seen and felt all over the world (per the words of Bishop Michael Curry).
- Fairytales do come true. Thank you Harry and Meghan for proving that and showing us that love does conquer all.
And if you want to keep enjoying royal love stories, here are my crowned favorites:
And my #1 favorite,
Congratulations to my very own Princess niece, who received her First Communion the same day.